How long to cook tater tots?
- Cover the grill and cook the tater tots for 10 minutes. Stir the potatoes so they cook evenly, then cook an additional 10 to 12 minutes, or until the tots are crispy and golden.
How long do you cook Tater Tots in an air fryer?
Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
Spray your air fryer basket with non stick spray and pour in your frozen tater tots.
If making 1/2 a bag set to 10 minutes and flip after 5 minutes.
If making the entire bag set to 15 minutes and flip after every 5 minutes, so 3 times during the process.5 Dec 2019
How do you make air Fry tots?
How to Make Air Fryer Tater Tots
- Preheat air fryer to 400ºf if your AF needs that.
- Coat the tots with a little cooking spray, like avocado oil.
- Cook for 15 minutes on 400ºf – flip them in the basket every 5 minutes or so until crisp and golden and medium brown in a few spots.
- Add extra time if you want them crispier.
6 Sep 2019
What temperature do you cook Tater Tots in an air fryer?
- Spray basket with non-stick cooking spray or oil.
- Pour 1/2 bag of tots in the basket. ( one layer for best results)
- Cook at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes, shaking/mixing half way through.
Can you air Fry tater tots?
Place frozen tater tots in an even layer within air fryer basket. Season. Air fry at 400ºF for 10-15 minutes or until tots are to preferred crispness. Toss once during cooking time.16 Oct 2019