- Preheat the air fryer to 385 degrees Fahrenheit.
- It is not necessary to spray the steak fries with extra oil but you can if you want them to get a little extra crispy.
- When the air fryer is preheated, add the frozen steak fries into the air fryer tray. Shake them gently so that they
- Cook the frozen steak fries for 13-16 minutes until golden brown and
How long does it take to cook frozen french fries in the air fryer?
Place the frozen fries in air fryer basket and spread them evenly over the basket.
Air fry potatoes at 400°F for about 15 minutes (about 10 minutes for thin cut fries).
Can you put frozen french fries in the air fryer?
Place frozen French fries in air fryer basket. Spread evenly over basket. Air fry French fries at 400 degrees for 16 minutes. About halfway through, shake basket around and toss fries to help them evenly cook.
Can you put frozen food in an air fryer?
You Only Cook Foods That Are Already Fried
“Use your air fryer for from scratch recipes. Convenience foods like bagged frozen french fries, fish sticks, and chicken fingers are already fried,” she says. “Preparing them in the air fryer will make them extra crispy, but wont save you any fat or calories,” she says.
How do you cook frozen french fries on the stove?
TO COOK FROZEN FRIES IN A SKILLET
- First heat oil at a depth of ¼ inch in the bottom of your skillet over medium high heat.
- When the oil is glistening hot and when a drop of water spatters loudly.
- Add a large handful of frozen fries to the oil.
- Cook until the amount of crispiness that you prefer.