What are some quick pork tenderloin recipes?
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F.
- Mix Sauce ingredients together.
- Mix Rub ingredients then sprinkle over the pork.
- Heat oil in a large oven proof skillet (Note 3) over high heat.
- When pork is almost seared,push to the side,add garlic and cook until golden.
- Pour sauce in.
- Roast 15 – 18 minutes or until the internal temperature is 68C/155F (Note 4).
What temp should I cook pork tenderloin?
The National Pork Board recommends cooking chops, roasts, loins, and tenderloin to an internal temperature of 145° F, followed by a three-minute rest.
How do you keep pork loin from drying out?
Although potentially daunting due to the need to thoroughly cook pork to avoid the parasite Trichinosis, the secret to preparing loin roasts is to take the time for slow cooking with a bit of liquid to keep the meat moist. Cooking pork loin in aluminum foil adds an extra layer of protection to keep it from drying out.
How many minutes per pound do you cook a pork loin?
How long should I cook my pork tenderloin or pork roast? The rule of thumb for pork roasts is to cook them 25 minutes per pound of meat at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Use a thermometer to read the internal temperature of the roast.
Should I cover my pork loin with foil?
The first way is to cover the pork roast with aluminum foil or your baking pan cover. Depending on your oven temperature, covering pork roast helps preserve its juicy flavors and also reduces shrinkage.6 Feb 2017