How do you make Spaghetti in the microwave?
- Boil water in the microwave oven (take enough water to top spaghetti by 2-3 cm when you drown them). When the water boiled, salt it and add a tablespoon of oil. Put spaghetti inside. Stir and microwave at middle power for 10 minutes.
Is it safe to cook pasta in the microwave?
Get a microwave safe bowl and add pasta with enough water to cover it.
See what the suggested cook time is on the pasta box or package and add three minutes to it.
After it’s done cooking, drain the excess water, add whatever you want to it, and you’re all set.
How long do you cook pasta in microwave?
- Place noodles in a large, microwave safe bowl.
- Add water to the bowl, enough to completely cover all of the pasta plus about 1 inch.
- Look at the cook time on the box on pasta you are using, add 3-4 minutes, and microwave.
- Drain the remaining water out of the bowl.