What is the best way to cook pork chops in the oven?
- Follow this step-by-step guide for easy oven-baked pork chops. Preheat oven to 400 F. Drizzle olive oil on each side of the pork chop. Place pork chops on a greased baking sheet, and place in the oven. Bake for 20 minutes, until the pork chops reach an internal temperature between 140-145 F. Let pork chops rest for 5 minutes, then serve.
How do you cook pork chops without drying them out?
How To Cook Pork Chops Without Drying Them Out
- Buy bone-in pork chops.
- Add a flavor boost with a simple marinade.
- Bring the meat to room temperature before cooking.
- Start them on the stove; finish them in the oven.
- Add a splash of chicken stock to prevent the meat from drying out in the oven.
- Buy a meat thermometer — it doesn’t have to be expensive.
- Let it rest.
How do I cook porkchops in the oven?
How To Make Pork Chops In The Oven
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl, mix the dry rub ingredients.
- Rub each thick cut pork chop with olive oil and season with the dry rub.
- Place the chops on a baking sheet.
- Bake until the internal temperature reaches 140 degrees (remember carryover cooking).
Do you cover pork chops when you cook them in the oven?
Bake the pork chops in the foil cover at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 to 25 minutes or until they reach an internal temperature of 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
How do I cook Rachael Ray pork chops in the oven?
For boneless center-cut pork chops, preheat oven to 400°F and bake for 25 minutes. For bone-in pork chops that are about 1-inch thick, preheat the oven to 475°F. Roast, turning the pork chops once, until the chops are just cooked through, about 25 minutes.