What temperature do you cook Turkey at?
- If your turkey weighs 12 to 14 pounds, roast it at: 425°F for 2¼ to 2½ hours 400°F for 2½ to 2¾ hours 350°F for 2¾ to 3 hours 325°F for 3 to 3¾ hours
How long does it take to cook a turkey in a convection oven?
Place the turkey in the lowest rack of the oven and cook for 2-2 1/2 hours, or until the internal temperature of the turkey thigh reaches 180 degrees F.
Is it better to cook a turkey in a convection oven or regular oven?
When it comes to cooking turkey, convection ovens cook the Thanksgiving bird more quickly (about 30% faster) and evenly than standard ovens. This is a result of internal fans that actively circulate hot air within convection ovens. Alternatively, regular ovens are usually set for 350°F when cooking turkey.
What temperature do you cook a turkey in a convection oven?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F on the convection setting.
- Wash the turkey inside and out and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place turkey on roasting pan and brush with olive oil.
- Cut and loosen the skin from the turkey breast and rub rosemary and thyme onto the turkey.