INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO MAKE COWBOY STEAKS
- Preparing the ribeyes for grilling requires 30 minutes of waiting time at room temperature.
- Prepare the grill by oiling it and heating it to medium-high heat.
- Season the steaks thoroughly with salt and pepper
- Set aside.
- For medium-rare, grill the meat for about 4 minutes on each side.
- Allow for 5-10 minutes of resting time before serving and enjoying
What is the best way to cook bone-in ribeye steak?
Tender and flavorful bone-in ribeye steak is always a fantastic steak option, and it’s especially popular for its softness and taste. Grilling a bone-in ribeye steak is the most effective method of cooking it. However, pan-seared bone-in ribeye steak is equally delicious, and you can even broil bone-in ribeye steak in the oven if you want to be more adventurous.
How long do you Grill a 2 inch bone in ribeye?
Using a 2-inch thick bone-in ribeye steak, grill for 18-20 minutes on each side, flipping once halfway through, for the perfect medium-rare medium-rare medium-rare A meat thermometer should read 130 degrees Fahrenheit.