Steak on a Blackstone Griddle
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 15 minutes is the total time allowed.
How do you cook a steak on a Blackstone griddle?
- What is the best way to cook a steak on a Blackstone griddle?
- Using a medium-high heat setting, preheat your Blackstone.
- Season the meat with salt and pepper before placing it on the barbecue grill.
Allow it to sit for several minutes without touching it so that it may create a crust.Cook until a crust forms on the opposite side of the steak and the steak has reached the desired temperature, flipping once more while cooking.
How long do you cook a steak for on a griddle?
Preheat a griddle to 300 degrees Fahrenheit before beginning to cook. Placing the steaks on the griddle and cooking for approximately 3 minutes per side. Continue to cook, turning occasionally, until the desired doneness is achieved. Rest — We recommend allowing it to sit for 5-10 minutes before eating it with friends.
Is steak better on a grill or griddle?
We like to cook steaks on the grill since the extra smoke taste enhances the flavor, but grilling a steak on a griddle is equally as simple as cooking a steak in a cast iron frying pan on the stove top. A griddle, in example, is a fun and effective method to prepare large meals quickly and easily.
How do you cook a ribeye on a Blackstone griddle?
Preheat the griddle over medium heat for 10-15 minutes, or until hot to the touch. Season both sides of the steak with salt and pepper to taste. Set a spoonful of butter on the griddle and immediately place the steak on top of it. Cook until the steak is medium rare. For approximately 4-5 minutes, do not move the steak at all.
How long should I cook steak for medium?
- Place the steaks on the grill and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, or until they are golden brown and slightly scorched.
- Turn the steaks over and continue to grill for 3 to 5 minutes longer for medium-rare (an internal temperature of 135 degrees Fahrenheit), 5 to 7 minutes longer for medium (140 degrees Fahrenheit), or 8 to 10 minutes longer for medium-well (an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit) (150 degrees F).
Do you use oil when cooking on Blackstone griddle?
Cooking on a griddle requires the use of oil, and you’ll need to coat your pan thoroughly with oil before you begin to cook on it. When the oil heats up, it prevents your food from adhering to your griddle, making the cooking experience more easier and the completed result much better in terms of flavor.
What temperature should my grill be to cook steak?
Clean your grill’s cooking grates and set your grill’s temperature to direct, high heat. Cooking steaks at a temperature between 450°F and 500°F produces the finest results.
How long do you cook 1 inch steaks?
Sirloin strip steaks, ribeye steaks, and porterhouse steaks are some of the options.
|Thickness||Rare 110 to 120 F||Medium 130 to 140 F|
|1′||4 minutes EACH SIDE||6 minutes EACH SIDE|
|1.25′||4.5 minutes EACH SIDE||6.5 minutes EACH SIDE|
|1.5′||5 minutes EACH SIDE||7 minutes EACH SIDE|
|1.75′||5.5 minutes EACH SIDE||7.5 minutes EACH SIDE|