How long to cook steak
- Blue: It should still be a dark color, nearly purple in hue, and just slightly warm in temperature.
- Rare: The color is dark red, and there is some crimson fluid running.
- Medium-rare: The meat is pink in color and has some liquid.
- In the centre, the color is pale pink and there is little liquid.
- Well-done: There is only a hint of pink color, but it is not dry
How to cook steak on the grill for Medium Rare?
Cook the steak in a heated pan for 6 minutes for medium-rare, or until it reaches your desired doneness, rotating the pan every minute. Try one or a mix of the following to add extra flavor to your meal.. Every time you turn the steak, halve the garlic clove and massage it all over the surface of the meat.
How do you know when a steak is done cooking?
- Cuts with a minimum thickness of one inch should be used.
- If the steak is too thin, the interior will be well-done before the exterior will have the opportunity to create the mouth-watering crust.
- If possible, pick steaks with similar thicknesses so that they will all be done at the same time.
- Additionally, meat that is close to the bone will take a bit longer to cook.
- Marinades and rubs are two types of marinades.
How long to cook a steak on the grill?
Rub a generous amount of olive oil and a generous dose of sea salt and black pepper all over the steak before grilling it. Cook the steak in a heated pan for 6 minutes for medium-rare, or until it reaches your desired doneness, rotating the pan every minute.