What is the best recipe for red snapper?
- Directions In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, lemon pepper and salt; add fillets, one at a time, and turn to coat. In a heavy skillet over medium heat, cook fillets in oil, in batches, until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 4-5 minutes on each side.
Do you cook red snapper with the skin on?
Choose fresh red snapper fillets.
Red snapper fillets should be purchased with the skin on, since it yields a delicious flavor and helps keep the fish together while it cooks.
Look for fillets with metallic pink skin and firm flesh.
Is red snapper healthy?
Red snapper is a low-calorie, high-protein fish that contains all nine essential amino acids. It’s also packed with Vitamins D and E, the minerals magnesium and selenium, and is a good source of omega-3 fatty acids. But as long as you eat it in moderation, as with all high-mercury fish, red snapper is very healthy.
What do you eat red snapper with?
Red Snapper Recipes
- Snapper Fra Diavolo.
- Grilled Whole Fish.
- Grilled Whole Snapper with Tarragon and Tangerines.
- Spanish-Style Snapper with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce.
- Snapper Baked in Parchment with Spring Vegetables.
- Salt-Roasted Whole Red Snapper.
- Lemon Red Snapper with Herbed Butter.
- Arugula and Blueberry Salad With Seared Red Snapper.