- With Steak, what to serve is up to you (14 Best Side Dishes) Bread. Can you imagine sitting down to a steak dinner without some great bread on the table?
- Potatoes with a scalloped edge Potatoes are the classic accompaniment to a great, juicy steak.
- Fries made with sweet potatoes.
- French Fries in the Oven.
- Salad de wedges.
- The classic dish of mac & cheese.
- Oven-Baked Onion Rings.
- Vegetables that have been roasted in the oven
What do you serve with steak?
In order to allow the meat to take center stage in the meal, you may serve it with a green salad after you’ve cooked your own steak. Alternatively, you may go all out with grilled veggies and rich carbs like potatoes. Whether you’re hosting a dinner party or staying in for a romantic evening at home, you’ll want your food to look and taste beautiful.
What do you serve with beef tips for dinner?
Fresh veggies bring color and fiber to a feast of beef tips and mashed potatoes. To make a classic garden salad, combine Romaine lettuce, carrots, celery, and red cabbage in a large mixing bowl. For a sweet side dish, combine baby spinach, red onion, hard-boiled eggs, tomatoes, and balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
What are steak tips?
Exactly what it sounds like: tips of sirloin steak sliced into bite-size pieces that are great for grilling, skewering for kabobs, or sautéing fast in your favorite sauce. The regional speciality is available year-round. Generally speaking, steak tips are cut from the sirloin, but they can be obtained from any region of the animal.