12 Best Side Dishes for a Philly Cheesesteak
- Fries (French Fries). This is a no-brainer in my opinion.
- Avocado Fries are a delicious side dish. Replace potatoes with avocados to create a unique variation on the basic French fry.
- Onion Rings are a kind of onion ring. Now, here’s another timeless classic for you!
- Chips made with potatoes.
- Wedges of Potatoes.
- Okra fried in a pan.
- Milkshake with Cookies and Cream
What to serve with Philly cheese steak sandwich?
To accompany the Philly cheese steak sandwich, any style of onion ring will do just well. In this case, I would not combine onion rings and french fries. Instead, concentrate on one or two things and make them the best you can. 3. Nachos Nachos are a delicious side dish that may also be served as an appetizer before the main course.
What are the best side dishes to go with a Philly?
- Really, the greatest side dishes, or simply sides, to go with a delicious Philly cheesesteak sandwich.
- Are often deep-fried appetizers such as french fries or onion rings, among other things.
- Consider the Philly cheese steak sandwich to be similar to the way you would serve hamburgers.
Some variants in Philadelphia are remarkably close to a cheeseburger in terms of taste and texture.Both of these have the potential to be classified as fast food.
What to serve with steak?
In addition to being a very refreshing and crisp summer snack, the iceberg wedge salad with bleu cheese dressing is a traditional steak side dish. This salad is made out of a wedge of romaine lettuce drizzled with homemade dressing and topped with freshly diced tomatoes, thin red onion ribbons, and crumbled bleu cheese, among other ingredients.
What kind of onion rings go well with a Philly Cheese Steak?
To accompany the Philly cheese steak sandwich, any style of onion ring will do just well. In this case, I would not combine onion rings and french fries. Instead, concentrate on one or two things and make them the best you can.