How long do you cook lobster tails on the stove?
- In a deep pot on the stove, bring about 2 inches (5 cm) of water to a boil. Then, place the lobster tails in a steamer basket in the pot and cover the pot with a lid. Cook the lobster tails for 4-12 minutes, depending on the size of the lobster.
How do you cook lobster tails on a gas grill?
Lobster is grilled over direct medium heat.
Rub the flesh with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Grill flesh side down for approximately 5-7 minutes, then flip.
What is the best way to cook lobster tails?
- Preheat the broiler.
- Place lobster tails on a baking sheet. With a sharp knife or kitchen shears, carefully cut top side of lobster shells lengthwise.
- Broil lobster tails until lightly browned and lobster meat is opaque, about 5 to 10 minutes. Garnish with lemon wedges to serve.
How do you cut lobster tails on the grill?
- Using scissors, cut 3 to 4 lengthwise slits in underside of tail to loosen shell slightly. Cut top of lobster shell lengthwise down the center with scissors, leaving tail fin intact.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over lobster meat.
- Place lobster tails, meat side up, on grill rack.
Can you cook lobster on a grill?
Preheat a grill or grill pan over medium heat. Grill flesh side down until lightly charred, about 6 minutes. Flip lobster and dollop a spoonful of butter mixture on flesh side. Grill until just cooked through, about 5 minutes more.